In his new role as Account Coordinator, Eric will be responsible for optimizing our service deliverability and in turn keeping our clients happy.
We did a little Q&A with Eric and we can't wait to learn more about the time he met Adam Sandler and Conan O'Brien!
Q&A with Eric:
- What was your first job? My first job EVER was working at this trading card shop in Hawaii. I was 13. Sometimes the owner would give me cash under the table, but most of the time he would pay in comic books and baseball cards, which I was totally fine with. My comic book collection is relatively large now because of that!
- Have you ever met any celebrities? Many! I used to work in the film/TV industry and I spent almost 2 months working on a show for Spike TV. The most famous person I worked with was Keith David, but the most famous person I’ve met has to be either Adam Sandler or Conan O’Brien. I was equally star-struck with both.
- What are you reading right now? I just started a book titled “I Will Teach You To Be Rich”. My cousin who is in banking recommended it because I’ve recently become interested in stocks. Thanks, Gamestop!
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? Adobe Illustrator; specifically logo design. A great logo is a game-changer and there’s so much creativity involved. When I think of the apex of all logo design I think of the old Milwaukee Brewers logo; the one that looks like a glove catching a ball, but the team initials of MB is also incorporated. Genius.
- Have you seen any good movies lately you’d recommend? No movies, but I’ve been geeking out on WandaVision on Disney Plus. These last two weeks have been jaw-dropping!
- Got any favorite quotes? I love baseball and one of my favorite quotes is from Ernie Banks, “It’s a great day for a ball game; Let’s play two!”
- What was your favorite band 10 years ago and now? Rilo Kiley then and Rilo Kiley now. Death Cab for Cutie is a close second.
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever visited? Manitou Spring, CO. Simply beautiful. Unless you don’t like mountain towns. But who doesn’t love a mountain town?
- What’s your favorite snack? Baked Ruffles!
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? “Be present”. That’s it. That spoke to me.
- Which season do you like the best? Fall. Easily.
- Favorite hobbies? Playing video games. I also like to travel to places I’ve never visited and photography.
Thanks for being a good sport and answering our questions, Eric! We look forward to seeing you spread your wings here at Seismic Digital!