As a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, Jesse will ensure our clients are easily discoverable and reachable via search engines at the national and local level.
We spent a few minutes getting to know Jesse and look forward to seeing her Corgi puppy crash our Zoom calls.
Q&A with Jesse:
- What was your first job?
Cashier at The Kolache Factory.
- What are you reading right now?
I’m about to start Emma.
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
The ability to sing opera.
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- Seen any good movies lately you’d recommend?
Netflix’s The Social Dilemma
- What’s your earliest memory?
It was right after my 4th birthday, when I was trying to tell someone I was 3, but then my older siblings corrected me.
- Been anywhere recently for the first time?
Over the 2020 New Years, I went to Hawaii.
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
My family always makes Pierogis (Polish sauerkraut filled dumplings) for Christmas dinner.
- Who had the most influence on you growing up?
My older siblings.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
Aside from the candy bars I bought as a child, the first big purchase I had after I started my first job was a phone.
- What’s something you want to do in the next year that you’ve never done before?
Hopefully purchase a house.
- Seen anything lately that made you smile?
My Corgi puppy always makes me smile.
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
Oahu, Hawaii. So many beautiful hikes with an ocean view.
- What’s your favorite snack?
- What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Which season do you like the most, Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
- Favorite hobbies?
Sewing, woodworking, paddle boarding, and Kansan ‘hiking’.
Thanks for humoring us with your answers, Jesse! We look forward to seeing you help advance our SEO team and our culture here at Seismic Digital!